The conference is the first of a kind in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where more than 400 participants representing Individual Investors, Listed Companied, Banks, And Authorized Persons have participated in the discussions of the following topics:
- Setting benchmarks and boosting liquidity: How the Debt Management Office will develop Saudi Arabia’s Sukuk markets.
- Development and regulatory framework of the debt market: How the recent developments in the regulatory infrastructure will reflect on the debt market of Saudi Arabia.
- Sukuk vs. loans vs. equity: What funds can be raised in each market and at what price?
- Syndicated Finance: The business case for converting a company’s bilateral facilities into one syndication.
- Globalizing Saudi Arabia’s Sukuk markets (an international look at Saudi’s local markets): Analyzing which market structures will attract investors to the market.
- Growth capital for growth companies: How are private sector companies financing themselves in the public and private markets?